--The Next Dimension in Number Puzzles--
Do you like Sudoku puzzles? Then you'll LOVE Zedix Squares!
Zedix Squares bring number puzzles into the 21st Century. All you have to do
is enter five letters and five numbers in a 25-square grid. Sound easy?
Zedix Squares will test your logical puzzle-solving abilities. At six levels of
difficulty, from simple to "impossible," Zedix Squares will challenge solvers of
all ability levels.
Get ready for an experience unlike any you've had before!
To sample a Zedix Square puzzle, try the one below:
1. Place each of the letters A, B, C, D, and E in the 25-square grid, one letter per
square. The same letter may not appear more than once in a row (left to right)
or column (top to bottom). Thus every row and column will contain each of the
2. Do the same with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5, without repeating a number in
a row or column. (Diagonals may contain repeats of numbers or letters.) Every
row and column will contain each of the five numbers.
3. Thus every square3 will have a letter-number combination (A1, B2, etc.). The
same letter-number combination may appear only once in the grid. For example,
each grid will have only one A1, one B2, and so on.
4. Letter-number combinations to the left of a row in the grid indicate that the
combination appears in that row. For example, "C4" beside Row 1 means that
the combination "C4" appears somewhere in Row 1.
5. Letter-number combinations above a column indicate that the combination
appears somewhere in that column. Thus, "E5" above Column 3 means that
"E5" appears somewhere in Column 3.
That's all you need to know.
Now try solving these Zedix Squares: